Now that TFS 2012 Update 2 is on the way, I upgraded my local TFS to Update 1. I know I should’ve done it earlier but between the holidays and being busy I completely forgot. The upgrade process was really simple and as I was going around looking at new features on IE, I found that my TFS Web Access site was not responding as I was expected. Pop-ups were not popping up and I couldn’t exit out of some of the pop-ups that did pop up.
I kept clicking around and I ran into this error:
It was odd since the site was coming up with no problem on Chrome.
To fix it, I went to Developer Tools (F12) –> Cache –> Clear Browser Cache.
Now everything works again!