Join my coworker and ALM MVP Paul Hacker for a webinar next Tuesday, September 9th: 6 Steps To Achieving Predicable Release Management With Visual Studio 2013.
Release management is one of the key processes in a DevOps strategy. When done incorrectly it can cause major issues within IT departments and for organizations at large. In this session, we will cover key concepts of continuous delivery and focus on capabilities of release management for Visual Studio 2013.
Join AgileThought Solutions Architect and Microsoft MVP, Paul Hacker as he discusses how to avoid release management nightmares and achieve predictable deployments.
This Free 60 Minute Webinar Includes:
- Defining the release process
- Configuring release management
- Creating tools and components
- How to automate common deployments scenarios across multiple stages
- How to implement both simple and complex approval workflows
- Managing approver and approval gates
- 15 minute Q&A with ALM expert & Microsoft MVP
Paul is a Solutions Architect and ALM Consultant at AgileThought. He has over 10 years of application architecture, design, development, and management expertise in Microsoft technologies. Having distinguished himself as a leader in the IT industry, he has been awarded the distinction of Microsoft MVP in the ALM category every year since 2006.